Last Blog

 As this year winds down I realize how beneficial these blogs were. I am very grateful for Mrs. Williams and her class. These blogs actually did great things for me. The blogs allowed me to express my thoughts and get things off my chest. Though the assignments may have been overwhelming for me at times, looking back on it I feel like that was something that can help me be better for my future.

I was told that writing is one of the best ways to relieve stress and get things off of your mind. As I reflect back on all the blogs I have done this year, I realize that some of them were really just a message to self. Of course they were able to potentially help other people, but they helped me tremendously as well. 

This past school year I was able to tap in to a different creative side of me. I learned new strategies to writing, and I received plenty of motivation and reason for writing. The blogs were only a portion of the writing I have done this year. 

Everything in life happens for a reason, and being in Online Journalism was one of those things I definitely needed in my life. I want to have a journalism job. Whether it is broadcast and being a news anchor, or being a sports writer, or maybe even radio host. This class and these blogs have prepared me for such a task. 

I have mixed feelings about this being the last blog. But maybe it will just be my last blog for this class. 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed hearing how the class impacted you, I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me proud and a little sad. I was so appreciative of your comments, but sad this is the last blog I will read BUT it doesn't have to be. Keep writing, DJ. It is your superpower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blogs each week, and I have also enjoyed writing each week because I was never given a chance to pick what I wanted to write about. Still, I would encourage you to continue writing even if you never publish them online. Words are the most powerful tool anyone can have, and yours are nothing short of special DJ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Church Community In Little Rock