What’s going on in the NBA?

 I don’t usually watch too much NBA basketball, but I try to keep up a little bit. All star weekend just passed. It was mediocre. However, the trades that have been going on in the league are insane. Some of these trades have really caught me off guard. 

Kevin Durant was recently traded to the Suns after being on the Nets for a few years. The Suns traded some pretty solid young guys for a superstar. Some people like the trade, some don’t. I don’t know how to feel about it. I feel like a superstar like Kevin Durant and a rising superstar in Devin Booker who was already on Suns, can potentially work very well. I can see them really competing and making it to the finals this year. 

Kyrie Irving, a very controversial player right now, but however still a superstar, was also traded. He is now on the Dallas Mavericks with his now co-superstar, Luka Doncic. So far they haven’t played many games together. Luka was hurt when Kyrie had his first game there. A lot of people I know think that their chemistry will be okay and the Mavericks will make it work. I don’t think so. I think both of those guys are too ball dominant and it will be hard to share. However, they both had a chance to shoot a game winning shot versus the Minnesota Timberwolves, and they both were passing back and forth to each other. Maybe this shows how much trust they have in each other to be the go-to guy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog

Church Community In Little Rock