Update from 31 Ways to Become a Better Man

 I did some scrolling on the blog and found something intriguing. It caught my eye because there was a video of a well known man. David Goggins was the man in the video speaking. He is known for his hard work and tenacity. He was a Navy Seal and is now an American runner. 

This section of the blog spoke on three things. 

1. Work harder

2. Find your purpose 

3. Cut out harmful behaviors 

As a growing young man these are good guides to taking a step into manhood. One thing I want to add though is this can be a more spiritual walk then mental or physical. It is important for me as a young man to work on my craft, search for my purpose, and cut out harmful behaviors. However without God I can not do so. 

From this section of the blog, I realized that it is important to work hard spiritually, by reading the Bible and praying. I need to let God lead my life in order to find my purpose, and give all my problems to Him.

I hope all young people out there, male and female, can take these three principles and take them to God to become a better person. 

Comments

  1. I really like this one! A great read for men that includes great tips. Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this one! I liked how included tips and how you can do nothing without God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog

Church Community In Little Rock