Kevin Hart is a Walking Meme

Kevin Hart photos have been surfacing the internet to make funny memes. 

On February 27th, Kevin Hart, a famous comedian an actor tweeted, “Can somebody tell me why I am trending… I got endless memes being sent to my phone from a bunch of friends. What is going on??? Gotta admit they are funny.”

I saw the tweet before I started seeing the memes. Short after I saw the tweet on social media, my explore page on instagram and for you page on tik tok were filled with memes that had random pictures of Kevin Hart. 

The funniest thing about this trend is that in the pictures, Kevin Hart’s poses have nothing to do with the captions that have been put with them. Below is a link to one of the memes. 

These are hilarious. I strongly advise anyone who is unaware of this trend to type it in on their phone. 

Comments

  1. I would love to see some pictures on this blog! Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin Hart is one of my favorite comedians! He has been "memed" many times over and it never gets old. Great story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog

Church Community In Little Rock