The Shoes I Walk In

 

Nike Air Force Ones All White

Nike Foamposites

KD 13’s 

The shoes we wear on our feet say a lot about us. For some people wearing nice shoes is an important thing in their lives. For other people, shoes are not that important and are meant strictly just to protect the foot. I, DJ Townsend, enjoy putting on decent shoes and trying to stay in style. As you can see, I prefer Nikes. In the top picture I have on my go-to kicks. The Nike Air Force 1 in all white. Those shoes have a lot of nicknames and a lot of history. It’s a classic pair of shoes that is well viewed and highly purchased by Nike. I have had that pair since my sophomore year of high school. The second picture is a pair of Nike Foamposite’s. It is a shoe that I always wanted but never was able to find until recently, and I got a really good deal on them. The last pair of shoes in white, navy and red are the Kevin Durant 13’s. One of the more comfortable basketball shoes that I have had. All of these shoes have a stylish feel. They are all also pretty simple which can say a lot about the person wearing them. The shoes on my feet are more than just something to cover my feet. It is something that gives me identity and a part of who I am.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Blog

Church Community In Little Rock